The Universal experiment is one of 12 experiments in the laboratory, available at laboratory tier 5.
The goal of the Universal Experiment is to increase the gravity of a ball.
The gravity grid has many icons that interact with the ball, and is able to be altered, with increasing costs for each alteration. Recreating the board resets the alteration cost and creates a new gravity grid. Click the launch button at the bottom left starts the simulation, the particle starts to move along the grid guided by arrows and other components. If the particle move outside of the grid then the simulation will stop Instantly. Recreate button generate a random grid (with only normal, and gravitation orbs.)
Icons that have different effects on the ball. Click one to activate, then clicking icons on the gravity board changes the icons to the currently selected component. The components available are as follows:
- Normal: Sends the ball in the direction pointed. Disappears after one use.
- Gravup: Increases gravity of the ball.
- Gravdown: Decreases gravity of the ball.
- Infinite: Sends the ball in the direction pointed. Stays forever. Only can be placed 1 maximum at the same time
- 3 times: Sends the ball in the direction pointed. Lasts for 3 uses.
- Rotating: Sends the ball in the direction pointed and rotate its direction clockwise after each uses. Can only be placed 3 maximum at the same time. Rotation stays even after resetted
- Refresh: Resets the component (used component can be used again, Rotating component won't reset direction). Maximum 1 can be placed at the same time. Unlocked after choosing this from prestige
- Reflect: Reflects the particle (the particle will bounce back on vertical and horizontal position, and will bounce to the left on diagonal position.) Lasts for 2 uses. Unlocked after choosing this from prestige
- 5 Times: Sends the ball in the direction pointed. Lasts for 5 uses. Maximum 4 of this component can be placed at the same time. Unlocked after choosing this from prestige
Actions are used to modify the existing components
- Rotate: Rotated a component on the grid clockwise
- Rotate (CCW): Rotate a component on the grid counter-clockwise
Prestige increases the gravity orbs power by 25% (multiplicative) and unlocks a new component (Refresh, Reflect or 5 Times). On this experiment, the player can prestige at any time but the component prices raise each time.
Best solution currently known is 547 Positive, 543 Negative. Negative board requires near-max prestige, use old layout instead of short on prestiges.
|1.5 G||Universal Attack|
|1.8 G||Emergency Critical|
|-0.5 G||Universal Shield|
|-1.75 G||Temporal Barrier|
|Varies (Max. 31.1G)||+% Universal damage (Max. 200%)|
|Varies (Max. -11.08G)||+% Universal resistance (Max. 99%)|