Each tier adds 2 extra server slots.
Can be purchased to gain special effects in the core game; the contract's conditions must be met to gain the effects while the contract is also active.
Click the time button of a contract cycles between the contract length options, which also cycles through the costs. Contracts can be bought for permanent use at high costs.
|24 Hours||1.6 M (1.6e6)|
|Forever||125 T (1.25e14)|
Condition: Use max. 1 offensive module.
Bonus: 8x Resources
Condition: Use max. 1 defensive module.
Bonus: 4x Resources
Condition : Use min. 1 Module of each type (offensive, defensive, utility and ultimate)
Bonus : 3x Resources
Servers must be purchased in order to hold more CPU and RAM. Servers increase in cost as more are owned. The player can have a maximum of 16 servers.
|5||1 M (1e6)|
|6||10 M (1e7)|
|7||100 M (1e8)|
|8||1 B (1e9)|
|9||10 B (1e10)|
|10||100 B (1e11)|
|11||1 T (1e12)|
|12||10 T (1e13)|
|13||100 T (1e14)|
|14||1 Qa (1e15)|
|15||10 Qa (1e16)|
|16||100 Qa (1e17)|
CPU increases the speed at which new technology is researched. Each server can hold a maximum of 27.49 THz CPU. The maximum amount of CPU possible (with 16 servers) is 21.99 THz.
The formula for the cost of each CPU upgrade is (4 × 5tier)
The formula for the amount of speed each tier grants is (4tier / 40) KHz
|0||Basic Onboard Circuit||25 Hz||-|
|1||Cubical Series Basic||100 Hz||20|
|2||Cubical Series X2||400 Hz||100|
|3||Cubical Series X4||1.6 KHz||500|
|4||Cubical Series X4-M||6.4 KHz||2500|
|5||Phantom Series||25.6 KHz||12500|
|6||Phantom Series II-M||102.4 KHz||62500|
|7||Phantom Series X||409.6 KHz||312500|
|8||Phantom Series Dual X||1.64 MHz||1.56 M|
|9||Athlete Series Neo||6.55 MHz||7.81 M|
|10||Athlete Series X2||26.21 MHz||39.06 M|
|11||Athlete Series X4-FX||104.86 MHz||195.31 M|
|12||Athlete Series Titan||419.43 MHz||976.56 M|
|13||Fire Core i3||1.68 GHz||4.88 B|
|14||Fire Core i5||6.71 GHz||24.41 B|
|15||Fire Core i7||26.84 GHz||122.07 B|
|16||Fire Core i9||107.37 GHz||610.35 B|
|17||Fire Core i9-X||429.5 GHz||3.05 T|
|18||Phoenix Series Quad-Core||1.72 THz||15.26 T|
|19||Phoenix Series Octa-Core||6.87 THz||76.29 T|
|20||Phoenix Series X16 Supernova||27.49 THz||381.47 T|
RAM increases the number of lines that an AI Script can hold. Each server can hold a maximum of 1.1 PB RAM. The maximum amount of RAM possible (with 16 servers) is 17.59 PB, which allows 22 lines per AI script.
The formula for the cost of each RAM upgrade is (6tier / 0.6)
The formula for the amount of memory each tier grants is (4tier) KB
|0||Small Onboard Chip||1 KB||-|
|1||Basic Static RAM Chip||4 KB||10|
|2||Basic Static RAM Chip X4||16 KB||60|
|3||Cubical DRAM Gen 1||64 KB||360|
|4||Cubical DRAM Gen 2||256 KB||2160|
|5||Cubical DRAM Gen 8||1.02 MB||12960|
|6||Cubical DRAM Extreme||4.1 MB||77760|
|7||Lightning Series SDRAM||16.38 MB||466560|
|8||Lightning Series SDRAM-XL||65.54 MB||2.8 M|
|9||Lightning Series SDRAM VI||262.14 MB||16.8 M|
|10||Lightning Series SDRAM Final||1.05 GB||100.78 M|
|11||Poseidon Series DDR2||4.19 GB||604.66 M|
|12||Poseidon Series DDR2 X4||16.78 GB||3.63 B|
|13||Poseidon Series DDR2 Platinum||67.11 GB||21.77 B|
|14||Poseidon Series DDR2 Platinum X4||268.44 GB||130.61 B|
|15||Fire RAM DDR3||1.07 TB||783.64 B|
|16||Fire RAM DDR3 X4||4.29 TB||4.7 T|
|17||Fire RAM DDR3 Colossal||17.18 TB||28.21 T|
|18||Phoenix DDR4 Experimental||68.72 TB||169.27 T|
|19||Phoenix DDR5 Collection||274.88 TB||1.02 Qa|
|20||Phoenix DDR5 Gargantuan||1.1 PB||6.09 Qa|
Install programs to speed up the core game. The programs are:
- Autoskip: When activated it removes the waiting time between waves once all enemies have spawned and therefore slightly speeds up wave progression on lower difficulties.
- Wave Streaming: Slowly accelerates enemies while at the same time decreasing the spawn interval duration yielding a much higher wave progression speed.
- Wave Surge: Improves wave streaming by increasing the maximum acceleration limit. After a certain amount of time entire waves are being skipped. Skipped waves do not trigger wave related module effects!
- Critical Wavejump : Provides a 1% chance to skip waves equal to 5% of your wave record of the current region and difficulty whenever you proceed to the next wave as long as you are below your previous record. Only works in endless mode!
- Facility AI: Unlocks the Facility AI which includes some basic programmable logic scripts.
- Wave Momentum : Everytime the tower destroys an enemy in endless mode you gain one more wave the next time the wave counter changes. Afterwards the destroyed enemy counter resets. Only works in endless mode!
- Wave Storm : Increases the amount the counter of Wave Momentum increases whenever an enemy is being destroyed by 10% (Multiplicatively) for each completed normal mode. Additionally increases the wave acceleration factor by 0.25 whenever an enemy is being destroyed and Wave Streaming is active.
- Wave Persistence : Improves Wave Momentum by resetting the destroyed enemy counter only to 90% of its previous value instead of zero.
- Wave Instability : Improves Critical Wavejump by increasing its chance to trigger by another 4% and increases the skipped amount to 10% of your previous record.
- Wave Vortex : Removes the warm-up time from Wave Streaming and further increases the wave acceleration speed. Can be combined with Wave Surge.
- Wave Catalyst : Increases the speed of Wave Streaming based on the amount of waves skipped everytime Critical Wavejump triggers. Has no effect if the wave acceleration factor already exceed 100M.
- Wave Endurance : Increases the acceleration of Wave Streaming by 5% per second. (This means that the acceleration gets accelerated over time.)
- New Bounds : Endless mode starts at Era 1 if the highest record in the current region and difficulty is equal to or bigger than Era 1.
- Wave Marathon : Increases the acceleration factor of wave endurance by 100% (From 5% to 10%, 15%, 20%, ...) for each region and difficulty with a highscore equal or greater than era 1.
- Wave Compression : Reduces the amount of spawn ticks per wave by 50% and increases the destroyed enemy counter of wave momentum exponentially by 0.4% everytime an enemy is being destroyed. Only works in endless mode!
- Era Surge: Skips to the next Era every 10 times the wave counter changes. Only works if the current Era is at least 1.
- Era Burst: Skips (Total amount of waves skipped)^0.5 eras whenever the wave counter changes. If Era Surge is active then its effect will change to a 10% boost for Era Burst
- Era Swirl: Increases the amount of eras skipped the greater your gap to era 100B is. Has no effect if your current era is bigger than 100B.
- Wave Horizon: Multiplies the acceleration speed of wave streaming by 25 for each region and difficulty with a highscore equal or greater than era 1. Only works if current infinity is below 100B.
- No Bounds: Endless mode starts at Infinity 1 if the highest record in the current region and difficulty is equal to or bigger than Infinity 1.
- Wave Floor: Prevents the wave counter from going below 100M if the highest era in the current region is bigger than 0.
- Era Floor: Prevents the era counter from going below 100M if the highest infinity in the current region is bigger than 0.
- Era Horizon: As long as this software is active, each difficulty in each region with a highscore equal to or greater than Infinity 1 multiplies the amount of eras skipped using era software by 4 (additively) and the exponent of era burst by 0.002 (additively). Removes the Era/Infinity restriction of Era Swirl as well.
There is another technical limit for speed which is compensated by skipping waves leading to a higher resources/sec increase at the cost of missing out a few enemies.
- Main article: Military Tier
In the military tab you can soft prestige after maximizing a specific number of modules and unlocking a specific number of regions.
Prestiging will reward the player with higher maximum modules tier, new buildings, software, bosses, and features.
Prestiging will reset the level of all modules, as well as losing all your cubes. To compensate this, you are rewarded some gems.
Prestiging will not make you lose gems, exotic gems, or non-cube building resources.
- Main article: AI
The Facility AI is a section unlocked by attaining military prestige 4 and installing it from software section. The AI allows for multiple automation tasks to be performed, including refreshing Mine layers, combining power stones at the Museum, using active modules automatically, or simply clicking at specific locations on the screen.
- See also: Skills (Upgrade)
- Sponsoring - Decreases the resource conversion rate of the headquarters by 5 for each completed difficulty in normal mode. Takes all unlocked regions into account.
- Dealbreaker - Allows you to cancel non-forever contracts. Does not refund any resources!
- Offline Installing - Allows the headquarters to continue installing software while the game is closed.
- See also: Exotic Skills