The Factory is a building where you make production modules. Production modules produce a specific amount of resources per second.
To craft production modules you need to either purchase your materials or refine and combine your own with machinery.
You need materials from the Mine in order to refine better materials.
Upgrades to the factory increases inventory space, crafting grid space, and unlocks new recipes.
Located on the bottom right. Things you buy and make can be placed here.
Click and drag the items to move them around, and into the crafting grid.
Right click with an empty mouse picks up half of the selected item. Right click with a full mouse places down one of the held items, holding right click with a full mouse and dragging places one item on each empty tile.
Clicking on the trash bin through it will delete the items you are holding.
Located on the left of the factory screen
You can display recipes here from the recipes list, items needed are represented by transparent icons, you can fill them in by dragging the items in from your inventory.
Machines are used to process items into different items, which can find them in the recipe list.
When a machine is producing, right clicking the machine removes one of the items, and shift right clicking removes all items at once from the machine.
Speed is calculated by this formula:
(Base x 2^(Tier-1))
Base being the processing speed of that specific item.
The oven is used to turn ore and dust into ingots.
Note: It is not advised to turn ore directly into ingots, and instead crush it first into dust as this doubles your ingot output per ore.
The assembly is used to turn cables into circuit wires.
The refiner is used to turn ingots into cables, cables into wires, and plates into circuit plates.
The crusher is used to turn ingots and ore into dust.
The cutter is used to turn metal rods into bolts.
The presser is used to turn rubber balls and ingots into plates, and stacked plates into dense plates.
The mixer is used to turn ore lumps into dust.
This allows you to combine lower tier dusts into a higher tier at a 1:8 ratio, or at a 1:4 ratio if the player has the Chemical Lumps Exotic Skill.
Belts do not make any items, instead they double your shard refining speed.
The shaper turns ingots into metal rods, metal rods into nuts, and plates into pipes.
The boiler turns blocks into dense blocks, and can also revert dust into a previous tier at a 1:4 ratio.
The recipe tab is where you find all the machines, producers, and items you can't make with machines.
Clicking the cross-hair icon of a recipe adds transparent items onto the crafting grid as a guide for you to fill out, or press the auto-fill button to have it put the materials in for you.
The producer tab is where you install your producers.
Producers make various resources at a specific rate, and will keep producing even while offline. Producers are a valuable source of resources throughout the game.
|Name / Tier||Sprite||Production / Sec. (Default)||Production / Sec. (Town Resources)|
|T4||765 M||2.5 T|
|T5||975 QA||100 QI|
The shop is where you can buy materials and items with red cubes, without having to make them.
The items in the shop however have a stock limit, that replenishes over time when not capped. Shift clicking buys five at a time, and right clicking buys the entire stock at once.
The refining tab is where you refine shards dug up from the mine into ores.
This allows you to get higher tier items than can be found in the shop.
The belt is important is reducing the time it takes to refine material.
- See also: Skills (Upgrade)
- Faster Machines - Increases the production speed of all machines by 50%.
- Full Capacity - Increases the resource production by 2% for each unique item type inside the production grid.
- Infinite Rubber - Doubles the stock limit of all shop items and halves the refill time. Also the refill time of rubber changes to 0.1 sec. per item.
- Auto-Fill - Allows you to automatically fill the contents of the crafting grid with the requirements of the selected recipe.
- More Ores - Doubles ore output from shard refining.
- Advanced Refining - Reduces the basic refining time per shard from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- See also: Exotic Skills
- Machine Handling - Allows you to pick up machines from their machine slot via right click and place them back via left click.
- Chemical Lumps - Changes the recipe for ore lumps to only use 4 dust of the previous tier.
- Battle Producers - Increases the production of all producers by 1% for each second that passes during an active tower run. Resets upon quitting or restarting. Does not affect exotic producers.