The Earth experiment is one of 12 experiments in the laboratory, available at laboratory tier 3.
The goal of the Earth Experiment is to get a certain amount of density.
Drills dig up earth, upgrades collect earth faster. Additional drills can be purchased. Upgrades and drills cost increase exponentially.
Compression reduces volume/diameter and raises density. Stability can be reduced depends on compression mode, if the stability depletes to 0% the experiment will be stopped and have to be reset.
The density will eventually reach a maximum, at 80 * (4/3)3*log3mass, which is approx. 80 * mass0.78557852143. This means to get all the modules, you must have at least 2.7e7kg mass, and to complete all goals, you must have at least 8.92e12kg mass.
- Slow & Safe: Drills get slower the higher compression rate gets (stopped at maximum rate), slow compression but won't reduce stability.
- Quick & Dangerous: Drills can continue normally regardless the compression rate, very fast compression but drains stability
- Stabilize: Only increases stability and slows down the drills.
Prestige resets all your drills, mass and diameter and will require you to have a certain amount of mass drilled. You must choose between 2 bonuses:
- -20% Stability loss & +10% stability gain: Reduces the stability loss when using Quick & Dangerous compression mode and Stabilize mode will increases stability more quickly
- +30% Compressor React & +5% Drillpower: Increases the compressor reaction (the compressor will reach higher compression rate faster) and increases amount of mass drilled
|1,000*1.5lvl kg/m3||+(lvl+1)% Earth damage|
|1,500*1.6lvl kg/m3||+(lvl+1)% Earth resistance|