The Air experiment is one of 12 experiments in the laboratory, available at laboratory tier 4.
The goal of the Air Experiment is to build up pressure inside a chamber.
Compressors take in oxygen and force it into the chamber. You can buy multiple compressors. The upgrades for compressors are:
- Capacity: How much oxygen a compressor can hold.
- Power: How fast the compressor pushes oxygen into the tank, aka how quickly the compressor bar goes from 100% to 0%
- Recharge: How fast the compressor fills up with oxygen, as in how fast the compressor bar goes from 0% to 100%
Hulls increase oxygen retention rate, reducing the pressure loss rate.
Prestige resets all the compressors and hulls, you have to choose between 2 bonuses:
- +20% Compression Effect: Increases the compression effect
- +10% Hull Effectiveness: increases how strong the hull is.
All bonuses are multiplicative.
|202,650 Pa||Air Taste|
|1.01M Pa||Shield of Air|
|5.07M Pa||Air Slice|
|Varies||+% Air damage|
|Varies||+% Air resistance|