The Power Plant is a building used to generate electricity to give speed boosts to other buildings.
- 1 Power Grid
- 2 Network
- 3 Technology
- 3.1 Basic
- 3.2 Tier 1
- 3.3 Tier 2
- 3.4 Tier 3
- 3.5 Tier 4
- 3.6 Tier 5
- 3.7 Tier 6
- 4 Skills
- 5 Exotic Skills
The power grid is where you place structures in order to generate and store energy.
You can place structures by selecting one from the list on the left of the screen, and then clicking an empty tile.
To delete a structure, right-click the filled tile while not having any structure selected from the list. Doing so will refund you 25% of the resource you spent buying the component. This can be increased to 50% if you have Component Recycling Skill.
Structures can connect with each other without the use of pipes, but pipes can be used to use resources more efficiently at times.
This is where you spend your energy to speed up other buildings:
- Construction Firm: Reduces construction time for buildings.
- Factory: Speeds up shard refining, store reload, and machine speed.
- Mine: Speeds up the drill.
- Headquarters: Speeds up download of software.
- Shipyard: Speeds up shipments.
- Workshop: To boost Workshop you need an Era artifact, speeds up Era related purposes.
The more energy you use, the longer and stronger the boost is.
You can boost multiple buildings at the same time, but selecting less makes the individual boosts better.
These are your structures for use in the power grid.
You can unlock more by upgrading the Power Plant in the Construction Firm.
You can upgrade structures if they are upgradeable.
Provides infinite water.
Transports 1000L of gas or fluid per tick.
Currently used to move water from a water pump to a coal boiler, and to move steam from a coal boiler to a steam turbine.
The pipe is gray when empty, blue when filled with water, and white when filled with steam.
Adds +2000 power capacity.
Can be placed anywhere, and is not needed to be connected to anything.
Provides 2500kg of coal.
Needs to be placed next to a coal boiler.
Has to be replaced periodically, as it will run out of coal.
Turns 100L of water, and 4 kg of coal into 30L of steam.
Needs to be connected to a water pump and a coal chest to function.
Transforms 10L of steam into 30 power per tick.
Needs to be connected to an active coal boiler to generate energy.
Provides 10000L of oil
Can be placed anywhere, as long as a fluid pipe connects it to an oil furnace.
Turns 20L of oil and 200L of water into 100L of steam.
provides 20000L of gas.
can be placed anywhere, as long as fluid pipes connect it to a gas turbine.
Turns 25L of gas into 100 power per tick.
Uses 20L of water to provide 3 power per tick.
Can be connected with pipes or directly to a Water Pump
Produces 1 power per tick (0 when raining).
Produces 0~4 power per tick (min. of 0 without wind and max of 4 when there is a hurricane).
Gives +25000 to power capacity.
Provides 10M L of lava.
Lava can be moved with a fluid pipe.
Turns 100L of lava and 100L of water into 200 power per tick.
Can be connected with a pipe or directly to a lava pump.
Transforms 1Kg of Uranium and 100L of water into 200L of steam.
Provides 50000Kg of Uranium.
Gives +500000 to power capacity.
Transforms 250L of He3 into 500L of Plasma
Provides 100000L of He3
Transport 1000L of Plasma per tick
Transform 100L of Plasma into 5000 power per tick
- See also: Skills (Upgrade)
- Quantum Grid - Allows components on the power grid to connect to components on the opposite edge of the grid.
- Super Boost - Using more power for boosts has a higher impact on duration/effectivity. (Log10 -> Log7)
- Max. Power - Increases the effectiveness of all active boosts by 25% (multiplicative) if the current amount of power exceeds the maximum amount.
- Component Recycling - Increases the amount of resources returned from selling components to 50% instead of 25%.
- Shutdown - Allows you to cancel boosts anytime. Does not refund any power!
- See also: Exotic Skills
- Hibernation Mode - Boosts stop losing their duration while the game is closed but still affect all buildings during that time as many they would normally do.