NOTE: This is not complete information due to the light experiment overhaul and my low understanding of it at this time.
The Light experiment is one of 12 experiments in the laboratory, available at laboratory tier 3.
The goal of the Light Experiment is to create images crafted from light fragments.
Two light generators on the left side of the grid make beams of white light which can be split into the following colours:
Combining these colours makes new ones:
Cyan (blue + green)
Yellow (red + green)
Pink (blue + red)
Making these rays of light go into the receiver on the right side of the grid rewards us with light fragments of the apropriate colour.
- Mirror - Reflects light off of its surface based on its angle of incidence
- Filter: Red - Only lets red particles pass through itself. Blocks light entirely if it tries to enter it sideways.
- Filter: Green - Only lets green particles pass through itself. Blocks light entirely if it tries to enter it sideways.
- Filter: Blue - Only lets blue particles pass through itself. Blocks light entirely if it tries to enter it sideways.
- Prism - splits light into its components - white into red, blue and green,
and beams made of 2 colours into their components, but the prism releases the rays of light at a diagonal angle.
Improvement: Increases light production by 75%
Improvement: Increases total light production by 12% per light ray hitting an receiver
Improvement: Reduces amout of light required for each image by 35%
First prestige is at 100k; Prestige Formula: 100000 * 10Prestige lvl
!!(requires change to pictures instead of points and change to the formula too)!!
|Varies||+% Light damage|
|Varies||+% Light resistance|