This is the page referring to Skills that are purchased using skill points that increase the capabilities of certain town buildings. To see Skills referring to the module type, please click here.
Skills can be purchased using skill points to enhance or add capability to certain town buildings. Skill points are acquired by leveling up (by playing rounds and killing enemies).
- Quantum Grid - Allows components on the power grid to connect to components on the opposite edge of the grid.
- Super Boost - Using more power for boosts has a higher impact on duration/effectivity. (Log10 -> Log7)
- Max. Power - Increases the effectiveness of all active boosts by 25% (multiplicative) if the current amount of power exceeds the maximum amount.
- Component Recycling - Increases the amount of resources returned from selling components to 50% instead of 25%.
- Shutdown - Allows you to cancel boosts anytime. Does not refund any power!
- Detector - Automatically reveals the content of one covered tile without digging it up every time a new layer is being generated.
- Deep Mining - Increases all resource, resource shard and gem rewards by 100%.
- Collapsing Tunnels - Installs an automated drill that passively drills 1m/hour (even offline). Each mine tier increases the speed 0.5m/hour.
- Offline Mining - Allows the mine to continue producing resource shards while the game is closed at 50% of the original speed.
- Tank Expansion - Expands the tankvolume of the drill by 10 for each drillpower or fuel usage upgrade.
- Advanced Drill - Increases the drillpower by 10% for each tier of the mine.
- Faster Machines - Increases the production speed of all machines by 50%.
- Full Capacity - Increases the resource production by 2% for each unique item type inside the production grid.
- Infinite Rubber - Doubles the stock limit of all shop items and halves the refill time. Also the refill time of rubber changes to 0.1 sec. per item.
- Auto-Fill - Allows you to automatically fill the contents of the crafting grid with the requirements of the selected recipe.
- More Ores - Doubles ore output from shard refining.
- Advanced Refining - Reduces the basic refining time per shard from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Sponsoring - Decreases the resource conversion rate of the headquarters by 5 for each completed difficulty in normal mode. Takes all unlocked regions into account.
- Dealbreaker - Allows you to cancel non-forever contracts. Does not refund any resources!
- Offline Installing - Allows the headquarters to continue installing software while the game is closed.
- Sturdy Decks - Reduces the effects of bad weather by 50%
- Precious Freight - Applies the shipment bonus to regular gems at a reduced rate of x^0.5.
- Advanced Navigation - By taking longer shortcuts each shipment will yield more sea miles.
- Raises the seamile multiplier to the power of 1.2 for all shipments that take longer than 5 minutes total
- Super Trades- Provides a 10% chance that a super trade will appear instead of a regular trade which rewards twice as many crates. A super trade is indicated via a green arrow.
- Trading Archives - Unlocks the ability to keep specific offers which are then not removed when the countdown for new trading offers triggers.
- Accounting - Increases the maximum amount of available trade offers by 2.
- More Crates - Crate amount rewarded from offers is 25% higher.
- Merchant - Increases the base conversion factor from 10% to 20%.
- Analysis - Doubles the chance to randomly unlock new modules.
- Recycling - Reduces the conversion rate of workshop points by 1 for each tier of the workshop.
- Reforge - Grants the workshop the ability to downgrade module tiers by using gems
- Examination - Unlocks more detailed region information for the selected gamemode and difficulty. To open the detail screen click on the highscore while having a gamemode and difficulty selected.
- Engineering - Increases the blueprint size per workshop tier from 3 to 4.
- Faster Research - Decreases the research time of all artifacts by 10% for each tier of the museum.
- Statistics Boost - Doubles Town Resource bonus per statistics slot filled.
- Power Prism - Boost the neutral element for each completed set of power stones (all 9 elements including universal) by the lowest tier of that set. (Having tier 9 stones of each element but earth and having a tier 3 earth stone will give the same neutral bonus as having only tier 3 stones of each element.)
- Achievement Boost - Doubles the achievement conversion rate boost.
- Quick Combine - Automatically use highest tier power stones from inventory when combination slots are empty.
- Offline Research - Allows the research of artifacts to continue while the game is closed.
- Fast Construction - Increases the construction speed of all buildings by 20% for each tier of the construction firm.
- Cheap Materials - Decreases the construction cost of all buildings by 10% for each tier of the construction firm.
- Magic Workers - Allows you to instantly finish an active construction project by using an exotic gem.
- Offline Construction - Allows the construction of buildings to continue while the game is closed.
- Construction Boost - Enables the ability to boost the current production by around 4% / sec. of the total time consuming 2.5 Gems / sec. until you stop.
- Efficiency - Decreases the conversion rate from 60 to 40.
Statue of Cubos