How to get started
Hi, this is me, and today (and maybe forever if you come back everyday) I'll be giving you editing tricks for pages :D
1) Once you got finished with the page, go to the source code and add what I just typed :
If you got anything that could help begginers, you can write it here :)
- In case you ever make a mistake, there is an undo button up top.
- Make sure to use proper grammar and capitalization, as everyone will see what you edit.
- If you reference any other existing pages, please add a link leading to that page with the shortcut Ctrl + K
- There is a "Format Paragraph" option in the toolbar while you edit, this can be useful if you plan on adding information that needs an explanation or a description.
- Whenever you feel like saving your changes, at the top right there will be a "Save Changes" button. Before you actually save your changes, please make sure to summarize what you changed and clarify if it was a minor change or not.